Last February was all about preparation. We had the flat rewired so it was a safe(r) place to raise a child and we attended the bulk of our antenatal classes.
Here's what I was blogging about:
- My thirty weeks pregnant FAQs
- How to have a smooth move into your new home
- Why the baby would be taking Steve's surname
- What the old wives' tales reckoned the baby's sex would be
- Why people being happy on social media is not the same as them being "smug"
- How to involve the other parent in a pregnancy
- The five things you actually need to do before you're thirty
This February looks like being a fun one. In addition to Matilda's usual groups, we've got a first birthday party, some get-togethers with friends and a couple of long weekends (at home) with Steve.
But today I'm off to my place of work to talk about my plans for the future...